Breaking News

Happi birthday Muny Laie' Vivian

''Happi birtthay Muny Laie' Vivian..
(LR) Comr. Awa, Muny Laie(C), Vanessa (R)

Muny Laie as popularly called is a very beautiful
damsel, her beauty is unquestionable, very friendly, romantic, loving, God fearing, refined @ this yunction she is undefined..lol.

All the period,days, years I av known you Vivian has been wondaful, being in touch with your personality,
 quality that is rare has changed my mental insanity.She is very quiet in class and easy going but within, she is full of love and sincerity.....this bae pays her class due up to date ''she pays with smile"..

Little wonder Ibeanu Vivian Chinenye gave her heart away 2 this handsome guy, they are blessed with this cute babe Leia.. she hails from Anambra state. But
finally Anambra girls beautiful die!!!!. looking @ her will you Eva believe she has given birth?...

From the bottom of my God fearing heart I wish u a
happy bithday.. the Geolgy class of 2016...Love you so much.

2 comments:

  1. Nice one dear.....make I no find my own write up on ur blog for my birthday o o....good job#

    ReplyDelete