Breaking News

Days you cannot forget..

MY EMBARRASSING MOMENTS

        My Embarrassing Day3
                                   Jacil
Travelling has always been a hobby,I do it effortlessly, but I have a habit. I could eat every single thing I see on the road, as far as it's appealing to the food senses. Somehow,I got taught a bitter lesson.

I prepared for my journey back to awka - my admission into Unizik came as a late call, and I never had the chance to buy what I needed for school - so, returning back to school, I needed to fortify myself with every possible defence system, whether garri, cornflakes, rice, custard, even Fufu(akpu). I packed my mother's kitchen(not in the literal sense) and carted a lot of goodies.

Boarded Teile Express transit: said my goodbyes, received my advices, and finally, collecting "money to buy chopu-chopu for road", that's what I counted on to buy the crunchy-looking "Killishi" and the chilled La-Casera that consistently beckoned on me - for me, my enjoyment has started.
We haven't gotten to the leisure zone at Lokoja, I had already eaten the Killishi, gala, cookies and drank the La-Casera(did I forget to say I had a breakfast of Tea and bread at home). All this had successfully downloaded into my stomach.

Getting to Okene, my travail started! All the while I ate to gluttony, I never thought of a stomach "tornado"; by this time, the passengers have wondered if this was my first trip on a bus or if I was personally testing my capabilities of storing food.
"Driver! Driver!! Abeg, stop for here make I ease myself" this was the third time I became a reason for the bus to stop. My stomach kept groaning, my eyes turned teary, my hands placed on my stomach and my "yansh" closed tightly, I asked God for mercy.
I couldn't speak a word again, with the amount of heavy and big eyes watching me, I just knew the passengers weren't happy- with their hands folded.
Well, mercy came for me; we had to stop at an eatery, and i quickly made my way to the toilet "uuoow" a sigh of relief, you know that feeling, yeah?! I am saved.

So, for those of you that possess this exact habit - if your "day" hasn't come - then I'm assuring you that's it's not so far anymore.

I did regret acting foolishly.

Composure is a virtue that you can build, start today!

@Jecil Godspower

No comments